Papillion Half Marathon, 10K & 5K Fun Run
2023 Race - Sunday, May 21st
Race Results will be posted immediately after the race, click here.
The Annual Papillion Half Marathon will begin at 7:30 am with the 10K and 5K to begin shortly after. Start and Finish will be at the new Papillion Landing Campus in 2021 (Field House, 1022 W. Lincoln Street). During the races, activities will include: DJ and Music, Food and Service Vendors and much more! Stick around and enjoy the day and watch the awards ceremony at the end of the races.
Click here for full list of Road Closures due to race.
Papillion Race Series will no longer store bags for racers, all bags and personal devices must be left in cars or with friends and family. No weapons allowed and all items will be subject to search.
Safety is our number one priority. Although we recognize the hard work and commitment that goes into preparing for an event, safety will always come first. If weather conditions present a threat, the City of Papillion Officials reserve the right to postpone or cancel the event, delay the start time or alter the course or course(s). Unfortunately, registration fees cannot be refunded if unsafe weather cancels the race. In the event of a cancellation, the race will not be rescheduled.
Hotels in the Area
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Papillion
- Courtyard La Vista
- Embassy Suites La Vista
- Hampton Inn & Suites La Vista
Schedule of Events
- 6:00-7:00 am - Check in will be open inside the Field House for those that did not check in on Saturday Night.
- 7:15 am - Mayor of Papillion
- 7:27 am - Star Spangled Banner
- 7:30 am - Half Marathon Starts
- 7:35 am - 10K Starts
- 7:40 am - 5K Starts
- 10:00 am - Awards Ceremony will begin.
- 11:00 am - Course will shut down and event will conclude.
Due to the size and location of the event, it will be necessary to close or limit traffic throughout various parts of the Papillion community for safety reasons. Parking is available on the Papillion Landing Campus
2023 Entry Fees
- $65.00....Half Marathon (2/1 to 4/24)
- $75.00....Half Marathon Late Registration (4/25 - 5/16 and on 5/20)
- $50.00....10K (2/1 to 4/24)
- $60.00....10K Late Registration (4/25 - 5/16 and on 5/20 )
- $35.00....5K Fun Run/ Walk ages 13 & up (2/1 to 4/24)
- $25.00....5K Fun/Walk Walk ages 12 & under (2/1 to 4/24)
- $30.00....5K Late Registration (4/25 - 5/16 and on 5/20 )
All participants will receive an event Shirt. Entry must be received by April 21. Size and availability may be limited after this date. All taxes included.
Closed on May 16th at 4:00 PM. Late registrations will only be accepted at Packet Pickup on May 20th. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!
Refunds will only be given if cancellation is received by May 1st. A refund minus a $5 administrative fee regardless of cost will be given. Refunds will be given by check, credit voucher or credited back to a credit card (when applicable). Please Note: any online transaction fees are non-refundable.
Any cancellations after May 1st, no refunds will be given.
Packet Pick-Up & Late Registration
Saturday, May 20th
Location: Papillion Landing Field House (1022 W. Lincoln Street)
Time: 4:00-7:00 pm
All forms of payment will only be accepted for late registrations.
All participants must show ID when picking up their packet. If you are unable to pick up your packet and plan to have someone else pick it up for you, then you must fill out a proxy form and that person must bring it to the packet pick up. No one will be allowed to pick up packets without ID or a proxy form. Please click here for a packet pickup proxy form.
Description / Maps
Runners will wind through the City of Papillion and travel on the scenic trail system and roads. The course consists of hard surface trails and streets. Aid stations will be placed around every 2 miles along the course. Water, Powerade, ice and a port-a-potty will be provided at each station.
Race Maps from Map my Run
Participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including race staff, volunteers, medical personnel, police officers and City of Papillion employees throughout the duration of the event.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation.
- The event bib number is to be worn as issued and attached to clothing on the front of the body. No participant shall be permitted to participate in the City of Papillion Half Marathon, 10K or 5K without a bib number.
- Half Marathon = Blue Numbers
- 10K = Orange Numbers
- 5K = Yellow Numbers
- The use of music players, video devices, cell phones, computers, cameras or any similar devices by participants while in the event is not recommended.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers, skateboards, rollerblades, unauthorized bicycles or any other wheeled device will not be permitted on the City of Papillion Half Marathon or 10K course.
- Participants must begin the event at the official start time.
- Participants in City of Papillion Half Marathon, 10K & 5K must wear the timing chip as provided.
- The Half Marathon and 10K course will remain open until 11:00 am. At 11:00 am the event is concluded and traffic control ceases and aid stations will close.
All participants will receive commemorative Event Shirt at check-in. All finishers of each race will receive a finisher medal. Special awards will be given to the top 3 male and female finishers in each race for the following age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 & up. The top overall male and female winners will receive a special award following the race.
Awards will be handed out starting at 9:15 am for 5K, 930 for 10K and 9:45 for Half.
Timing / Results
Timing will be provided by Precision Race Results. All 3 races will be timed. The Half Marathon and 10K courses are certified, the 5K course is not.
All adult sizes will be long sleeve. Youth sizes will be short sleeve.